No obligations, rules or autority
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No obligations, rules or autority

Since August 2011

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good and bad PartyServer players

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good and bad PartyServer players Empty Good and bad PartyServer players Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:03 pm

NIGHTY

NIGHTY
Leader / Founder
Leader / Founder

Well hello o: Smile

I will start with bad: Twisted Evil

1) IGOR_MK
reason: Sorry Head but i see now that Igor is the biggest noob that i ever seen on SA:MP.
And here is why. TODAY i saw him at ammunation and i leaved and wait for him. He leaved and there were no one around ammu, just only he and me. We started fighting with sawns AND i realy PWNED him, his health fucked down to 15% and i had 105%. After that, he saw that he will lose that ultimate fight, he was started running and he hide in one Swat car and he get armour. So i think that you see that he is the BIGGEST FUCKING NOOB. Also later he started flaming, ehm, crying and he said that i only know to kill him with hunter, ss, etc. And sure i invite him for DUEL, and ofcourse, he started crying, and deliche it.

2) Mbomb - i think that you know why. He only know to use tank or helikill or DB-ing. Also when you pwn him he started crying, etc.

3) MarkusTH- hmm, he is my 3rd choice becouse he is the biggest DB-er on the server and also he has much more deaths than kills, for example...

Now good:

Hmm, you can find many good people:

Popular- he is cool person and he only fight with deagle, also he was in ACI, so respect.
Poso- he too
Ripper- he too, but he is trying to kill me sometime becouse he don't know me very good. lol
Edge and Moto- funny guys
Bulleh- cool fighter, good person...
OF COURSE [SAK]PHANTOM
RojO is good too...
And many other guys (HyPeR, 2pac, spEc, OnB)...
Sure, you friends ! Smile

Peace Smile

2Good and bad PartyServer players Empty Re: Good and bad PartyServer players Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 pm

HeadShot

HeadShot
Assasin
Assasin

Sorry Head?Now im thinking igor is a f'n gay too.
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face cyclops @ No Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Smile Very Happy Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer santa cherry queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

3Good and bad PartyServer players Empty Re: Good and bad PartyServer players Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:27 am

NIGHTY

NIGHTY
Leader / Founder
Leader / Founder

HeadShot wrote:Sorry Head?Now im thinking igor is a f'n gay too.
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face cyclops @ No Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Smile Very Happy Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Exclamation Question Idea Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino king farao rendeer santa cherry queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

yeah ! u and me owned him many times, i saw u are pwning him too Very Happy
the biggest runner ever and the biggest coward, look at this: http://kfcgang.net/index.php?topic=5175.0

He has many bad votes hahah Smile
All good fighters hates him, of course. Only noobs like him, because he is a NOOB. Very Happy

My best kill is when i killed him with knife, was epic ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]